My HG Foundations

As you all know, it's very very hard to find a foundation that matches my light-medium olive skin.

Well...I think I found my all time favorite and I can't believe I overlooked it! Estée Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup #2W2 RATTAN. It does not move, has full coverage and is gorgeous!!

I have stopped using liquid foundation for a while now because I couldn't find the right match so I would use MAC StudioFix powder foundation in C3. It's a great match but wears off after 3-4 even with the primer, setting power and setting spray.

I usually use that with my ELF yellow HD powder. 

Comment below :)

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts