Major update

 I try to get on here and post blog's of things that I want all my readers to know about. I know I haven't been as present as I would like but I feel like this needs to be said and I need to give you all updates.

NC25 was still slightly pink on me. I got rematched and NC20 is perfect...All yellow, no oxidizing and no pink!!! Love it.

Estee Lauder Double Wear. I had a really hard time finding the correct shade of this amaaaazing foundation. Rattan (2W2) has the right undertone but was way too dark. I then got rematched and got Dawn (2W1). The undertone was beige where I pulled pink. I had to mix correctors to get the right undertone but the shade was about right.

I recently got rematched by Estee Lauder a new machine to Dawn (1W2). HALLELUJAH!! UNDERTONE AND SHADE IS PERFECT!

Which brings me to my next point. You can use color correctors such as the green one from MUFE and add it to any foundation to give yourself a better match with your olive undertone. It's expensive but works the best. You can also try the ones from NYX, the more expensive ones not the cheaper ones; those don't work well. Mix it into the foundation...Don't put it on your face.

Hope that helps.
Comment below :) I will answer all your questions.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Can you tell which shade would be good in too faced born this way foundation for NC 25??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts